Mayvrill Freeston-Roberts: BACP REGISTERED and Accredited Counsellor
Emotional problems helped with long or short term Humanistic Integrative Counselling include:
Attachment and Adoption issues
- Enabling recovery from Depression
- Supporting the Bereaved and working with loss issues: loss of parenting, love.
Support with Maternity and fertility issues.
- Providing effective and practical ways to deal with: past or present - Bullying/harassment, Abuse/ Sexual abuse, Domestic violence
- Support through a traumatic incident - this includes phobias, bullying, childbirth, health issues ....
- Support for concerns over sexual identity
- Work stress; providing effective coping strategies
- Young people's issues - (from age 11+)
- Self-development - improving confidence and self esteem
- Eating disorders/self-harm - resolving difficult feelings.
To know more about my counselling practice call or text me on:
Email: [email protected]
(Please include a contact telephone number when making an email booking enquiry.)
Counselling for all emotional issues in West Sussex and Hampshire.