Mayvrill Freeston-Roberts: BACP REGISTERED and Accredited Counsellor
Make a difference to your life... invest in change...
for a positive future!
My approach is warm and empathic and I will listen respectfully to you as well as provide practical methods to support and encourage you toward a more resourceful life.
I use an integrated model which can include: Solution Focused Brief Therapy, (helpful in short term counselling). CBT: Cognitive Behavioural therapy). NLP (Neuro-Linquistic Programming) and TA (Transactional Analysis).
I provide a wealth of other practical strategies and techniques which are tailored to meet your individual needs.
For short-term work: 6-8 sessions; the use of a Solution Focused Model is very effective in creating positive change.
- Respecting difference - imparting dignity and equality
- Professional practice
- Confidential and non-judgemental approach
- Maintaining a therapeutic environment
- Fully insured
- Attending regular monthly supervision of my work
- Attending regular professional training workshops, keeping informed of current research.
- in excess of 40 hours per year
- Keeping up-to-date with current Professional developments through podcasts and journals.
- Providing a Professional service in accordance with the ethical framework of the British Association for Counselling and
Compliance with GDPR.
Current Enhanced DBS
My way of working is to enable you - not just for the duration of our sessions, but to help you open up your capacity to resource yourself for your future.
My client fees per counselling hour are £55.00 for an individual and £65.00 for a couple. For those seeking Counselling supervision the fee is £60.00 an hour.
A small reduction of fee can sometimes be available for students and people on a low income. Please enquire.
The sessions are normally weekly and last 50 minutes. The number of sessions required is usually agreed at our first meeting. At this initial meeting we plan together to source the most effective ways to help you in the time agreed.
I provide counselling during weekdays and some evenings. My Westbourne location is accessible for counselling Havant and counselling Emsworth. My Chichester location is accessible for also counselling Bognor Regis.
Some circumstances may require longer-term counselling, but generally, successful results are achieved with short-term therapy (up to 6-8 sessions).
Email: [email protected]
(Please include a contact telephone number when making an email booking enquiry.)